Journal of Contemporary Research in Social Sciences (ISSN: 2641-0249)is a refereed international journal that seeks to publish scholarly work in the social sciences defined in the classical sense, which is in the social sciences, the humanities. The research that is published may take a theoretical or speculative model as well as statistical and mathematical. Contributions are welcome from all fields which have relevant and insightful comments to make about the social sciences. The journal publishes research papers in the fields of economics, international relations, law, development studies, population studies, political science, history, journalism and mass communication, corporate governance, cross-cultural studies, peace and conflict, library and information science, public administration, psychology, philosophy, sociology, women studies, religious studies, social welfare, anthropology, linguistics, education , management, marketing, finance, banking, accounting, human resources management, international business, entrepreneurship development, and business ethics.
The journal is published both print and online versions. The online version is free to access and download. The journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed.
2. Peer review. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (100USD).
5. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download. We aim to post articles online within 1 week of acceptance.