Focus and Scope
Journal of Contemporary Research in Social Sciences (ISSN: 2641-0249)is a refereed international journal that seeks to publish scholarly work in the social sciences defined in the classical sense, which is in the social sciences, the humanities. The research that is published may take a theoretical or speculative model as well as statistical and mathematical. Contributions are welcome from all fields which have relevant and insightful comments to make about the social sciences. The journal publishes research papers in the fields of economics, international relations, law, development studies, population studies, political science, history, journalism and mass communication, corporate governance, cross-cultural studies, peace and conflict, library and information science, public administration, psychology, philosophy, sociology, women studies, religious studies, social welfare, anthropology, linguistics, education , management, marketing, finance, banking, accounting, human resources management, international business, entrepreneurship development, and business ethics.
The journal is published both print and online versions. The online version is free to access and download. The journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1 working day. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed.
2. Peer review. The review process may take 15 working days.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download. We aim to post articles online within 1 week of acceptance.
5. If the submission is accepted, the authors must modify the manuscript and pay a 100 USD article processing fee.